We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows;
Demographic & Identity data
• Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country,date of birth, profile picture.
• Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
• Details such as Transaction amount, bank name, card number, card type.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
• Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
• Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications
• Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls.
• Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
• You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason
• The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
• The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations
• The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us, such as
• to provide services to you,
• to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Below are the categories of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for ………………
These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure if you are logged on and to obey regulations that apply to us.
If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.
These cookies are used for remembering things like:
• Your user ID on the log on page
• Your region or country
• Your preferred language
• Accessibility options like large font or high contrast pages
These cookies tell us how you and our other customers use our website. We combine all this data together and study it. This helps us to:
• Improve the performance of our services
• Improve the products we provide
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please note disabling the ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies may cause certain parts of our website to remain inaccessible to you.
We use other tracking mechanisms in addition to the above
• Pixel Tags
• Log Files
• Clickstream analytics
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
M/s Vaayun Exports app contains third party SDKs that collect personally identifiable information (PII). They use this information to better target users or provide elements of our products & services on behalf of us. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.